Permanent Residency in a developed country like Australia is every individual’s dream who wishes to migrate in search of work. Every year thousands of individuals apply for work visa but only a few capable get selected. The application for Australian PR visa can either be made online or through a recognized visa consultant. The Department of Immigration and Border Protection ratifies visa applications to Australia.
Australia follows the point based system to allot visas to the most capable candidates. The system is highly transparent and allows an individual to calculate his tentative score before applying for visa. The immigration department lists out the factors it evaluates along with the points it will allot. This allows an individual to check his own eligibility. The factors that are evaluated are language proficiency, age, educational qualifications, work experience, etc.
In order to get selected for permanent residency visa, an individual needs to score a minimum of 60 points in his profile evaluation, which happens to be the first step of visa allotment process. Other eligibility requirements include:
- The applicant must score a minimum or 6 in IELTS in all the language skills.
- The candidate’s age must not be more than 50 years.
- The individual must select a job from the Consolidated Skilled Occupations List (CSOL) and have at least 1 year of experience in that occupation.
- He must possess necessary educational degree from recognized universities.
- If the individual is applying under Sponsorship or Provincial Nomination program, then he must possess a letter of sponsorship or nomination.
- The applicant must submit it Expression of Interest ( EoI) with SkillSelect.
- He must be medically fit.
- He must not have any prior criminal record.
Eligible? Apply for permanent residency today!!!